Our alpaca pillows by Crescent Moon Duvet & Pillow Co. are made from soft alpaca fibres blended with natural wool, creating a lofty, springy pillow that will provide comfort and support for your neck and shoulders. These luxurious pillows are also resistant to dust mites and other environmental allergens and impurities.
- 260 thread count
- Composed of a blend of 70% alpaca fibre and 30% wool
- Inside fibres and outer fabric are naturally resistant to dust mites and other allergens
- Outer fabric is GOTS and SKAL certified
- Pore size of 4.5 microns in both outer fabric and outer casing prevent dust mites or other allergens from entering the inner alpaca and wool fibre
- Made in Cherryville, British Columbia, Canada
- Available in Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm lofts in Standard, Queen, and King sizes
- 3.8 micron pillow protectors are available for optimum dust mite protection
Crescent Moon does not recommend washing their alpaca pillows. Please always use an extra cover to keep the inner pillow clean. Alpaca and wool fibre will re-loft when left outside for the day to 'sun.'
Standard 20” x 25”
Queen 20” x 29"
King 20” x 36"