Care instructions will vary based on the specific product and the material it contains. Please check labels or the care sheet included in your shipment for details.
Contact us if you have any further questions.
- Apply no heat and no friction
- Avoid washing in hot water, as this will cause shrinkage
- Do not machine wash (unless otherwise specified)
- Spot clean gently with cold water and mild soap
- You can air out your wool on a hot summer day. The heat of the sun will help naturally clean and revive your wool
- Watch Holy Lamb's helpful video on wool comforter care: Caring For Your Wool Comforter
- Avoid washing your organic cotton in hot water and drying it at a high temperature (the heat breaks down the fibre and shortens the life of your product)
- Cold to warm water is best, on a delicate cycle
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Try sun bleaching your white cotton on a beautiful summer’s day
- Do not wash any components of the mattress
- For spot cleaning, unzip the cover of the mattress and gently dab the latex with an eco friendly soap and minimal water. Air dry completely before closing up the cover
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat source
- Flip and rotate the top two layers every 6 months to maintain the life of your mattress. If the top layer is soft latex we recommend this process be done seasonally.
- Do not machine wash
- Gentle spot cleaning with eco friendly soap is acceptable (make sure to air dry thoroughly before closing up the mattress)
- Treat tougher stains and soiling with vinegar and water solution
- Casing can be removed and aired out on a sunny day for a refresh
- Do not place your mattress directly on the floor. Mattresses need to breathe. Lay mattress on a slatted platform system or place on a coconut coir rug. Please contact us to explore other possible options
- Flip and rotate latex layers every six months to extend the life of your mattress. If the top layer is soft latex we recommend this process be done seasonally
- Use a mattress protector to extend the lifespan of your mattress