Dual-Weight Wool Comforters
Does your partner run at your exact opposite temperature, no matter what season it is? Introducing the Holy Lamb Organics dual-weight wool comforter, designed specifically for partners who have different body temperatures. This handmade, hand stitched, custom comforter is tailored to each person's specific warmth requirements. Each side is a different temperature weight, so choose the temperature weight that works for you and a different weight for your partner. Dual-weight comforters come in three combinations.
Combination 1: Extra Warmth and Cool Comfort. Ideal when one person tends to be cold and the other tends to be hot.
Combination 2: Perfect Comfort and Cool Comfort. Ideal when one person tends to sleep at a normal temperature and the other tends to sleep hot.
Combination 3: Perfect Comfort and Extra Warmth. Ideal when one person tends to sleep at a normal temperature and the other tends to be cold.
To choose the proper temperature weight, consider:
- What is your typical body temperature?
- Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
- Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
- If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
- Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
- Made from organic sateen cotton
- Filled with Premium Eco Wool™ Batting
- Sourced locally from the West Coast, USA
- Run in a dedicated wool-only facility
- Free of synthetics and chemicals
- Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and flame retardant
- Ideal for year round comfort
- We highly recommend placing your comforter inside a duvet cover to protect it from everyday wear.
- It is recommended that you use the natural cleansing properties of the sun to refresh your bedding. Air the comforter in the sun a few times a year to disinfect and deodorize the material. This will naturally deodorize, bleach, disinfect, and revitalize your bedding.
- Before making up the bed each morning, open up the bedding for a few hours to allow any extra moisture to evaporate.
- It is not necessary to wash the comforter before using since it is chemical and scent free. The comforters can be washed according to the manufacturer’s instructions, which are included with your purchase.
- We do not recommend dry cleaning unless it is taken to a certified "green" dry cleaner. Regular dry cleaners use chemicals to clean, defeating the purpose of having a natural bedding product.
- For spills: Gently spot clean the affected area by running or blotting cold water through the fibers. Squeeze gently to disperse excess water.
Twin 68” x 86”
Full/Queen 86” x 86”
King 100” x 86”