Natural Comfort and Support
Breathable, cozy, and naturally lightweight, the micro coil Natural Cozy Nest Futon Mattress by TFS Honest Sleep offers the perfect blend of comfort and support. Made with a top layer of wool for extra softness, it provides temperature control, comfort, and its resilience will allow for long-lasting shape retention. Individually pocketed micro coils provide motion isolation so you sleep well no matter how much your partner moves. The Cozy Nest Mattress features luxuriously soft organic cotton and temperature regulating virgin wool harvested from humanely-raised sheep.
Please Note: These mattresses are roll-packed. The materials inside may slightly shift to one end during this rolling process. Allow for 4-5 weeks of nightly use for the mattress to fully expand, fill out and reach the listed dimensions. Please refer to the care instructions below to best maintain your mattress long-term.
- Medium Firm support
- Chemical-free virgin wool
- Excellent temperature regulation and moisture control
- USDA and GOTS certified organic cotton
- Supportive layer of pocketed innersprings
- Double tempered steel micro coils, made entirely from recycled materials
- Made without chemical fire retardants
- Anti-microbial and dust mite-resistant
- Roll packed for easy delivery and setup
- 733 4" micro coils made from recycled materials
- 24-40 lbs of USDA and GOTS certified organic cotton (depending on size)
- 12-20 lbs of natural wool (depending on size).
- Organic cotton 7 oz. twill
Compression is normal with use. To maintain your Cozy Nest over time, air it out by removing your bedding, and flip and rotate from side to side, top to bottom every 3 months.
If keeping your Cozy Nest in use for an extended period of time, alternately flip and rotate weekly for the first few months and monthly thereafter, for even wear.
We also encourage sunning your Cozy Nest once or twice a year.
About TFS Honest Sleep
Natural mattresses from TFS are made with only the best natural ingredients. TFS is proud to handcraft the most affordable natural mattresses you can find. All of their hand-crafted natural mattresses are made with the best natural ingredients, including cotton, wool and latex and are covered with organic cotton fabric, so you can be sure from surface to the base every ingredient is made without harmful toxins.
Twin 39” x 75” x 8”
Twin XL 39” x 80” x 8”
Full/Double 54” x 75” x 8”
Queen 60” x 80” x 8”
King 76” x 80” x 8”
Cal. King 72” x 84” x 8”