Calm Your Body and Mind
For those experiencing anxiety, stress, or sensory issues like Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), the breathable, organic cotton Kakun Mini Weighted Blanket may be the anytime solution that helps you reach a state of tranquility. Providing Deep Pressure Stimulation (DPS) in a lap-sized form factor, this smaller version of the Kakun Weighted Blanket is ideal for use while watching TV, reading a book, or taking an afternoon nap to recharge. The gentle sensation of being hugged or held increases the release of beneficial neurotransmitters while decreasing cortisol, the stress hormone, so you can destress and get back to the rest of your day. This size is also ideal for kids (over 50 lbs) who need a little extra help falling asleep.
The Kakun Mini Weighted Blanket, when used full-length over your legs, is ideal for those suffering from RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome).
When folded in half lengthwise, it can be placed around the neck and shoulders, or when folded in half width-wise, it can be placed on the lap when lounging or sitting.
- Made using four layers of undyed, quilted, GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Contains food grade, BPA-free, 1/8" plastic pellets for consistent coverage from head to toe
- Machine washable
- Made in Canada
- Consult your doctor before purchasing a weighted blanket for a child that weighs less than 50 lbs, or if you suffer from: chronic respiratory conditions, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and obstructive sleep apnea; claustrophobia; or diabetes or other circulatory conditions.
- Since weighted blankets should be sized according to individual body weight, we do not recommend sharing a blanket.
- Weighted blankets are not intended to be used as a warming layer. For cooler bedroom temperatures, use your weighted blanket on top of or beneath your existing warm and cozy comforter, duvet, or blanket. A heavier weighted blanket is not an effective way to sleep warmer—please choose the blanket that corresponds to your body weight.
The Kakun Mini Weighted Blanket is machine washable. Weighted blankets up to 15 lbs can be laundered in your home washer and dryer. For heavier blankets (20-25 lbs), we recommended you us an extra capacity commercial machine (such as those found in laundromats) for best results. Use warm water for washing and medium heat for drying. Spot clean by running cool water through the area of focus and draping or hanging your blanket to dry. Please do not use bleach as it will compromise the fabric. Do not dry clean as dry cleaning involves the use of chemicals and intense heat, which may compromise the organic cotton fabric.
3.5 lb 16" x 36" Mini for Multiple Uses