Linen for Life
Rest your head for a natural night's sleep on If Only Home's soft and sustainable French linen pillowcases. Made from the flax plant, linen is durable, breathable, and the most ecologically conscious bedroom fibre available, so these pillowcases will feel wonderful against your cheek each night, and for years to come.
If Only Home's flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase pairs are all sold separately. Mix and match amongst their different colours, or bundle them according to your eye for decor.
- If Only Home's pillowcases feature a clean, deconstructed design with a hidden hem finish for effortless elegance. Unique inner reverse flap will keep your pillow firmly in place, all night long.
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping you cool in the summer while being full-bodied enough for all-season comfort.
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- French linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- Certifications: OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes) and crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility.
Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. If Only Home suggests washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling. They advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and they encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle. Due to its unique properties, If Only Home's French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.
Standard 20" x 25.5"
King 20" x 36.5"