Paper Towel, Sponge, Dish Cloth....All in One!
One cloth replaces 15 rolls of paper towels and being super absorbent it can soak up to 20 times its weight in liquid. Millstone's eco cloths are their version of a swedish cloth. The cloths are sustainable alternative to sponges, dish cloths and paper towels. Made from a plant-based, wood cellulose, they are soft and absorbent when wet.
Simply wet the cloths to use and see how they work like a sponge and cloth all in one. They are great for soaking up spills, washing dishes, cleaning and wiping hands etc.
- Each cloth will last an average of 9 months and can then be composted into the soil outside.
- Responsible alternative to paper towels.
- Dries fast and therefore does not breed bacteria or odours.
- 10% of all sales from every cloth donated to Pollinator Partnership Canada.
- Designed and printed in Victoria, BC.
Do not dry in the dryer. Wash cloths in the machine or the top rack of the dishwasher and air dry only.