Kakun Latex Body Pillow
The Kakun Latex Body Pillow is the embrace you need to sleep your best each and every night. Made from high-quality latex surrounded by organic sateen cotton, it is designed to provide support for your upper arm, hip, and leg throughout the night, preventing your spine from twisting when deep sleep takes over. Sleeping with a Kakun body pillow improves blood circulation, regulates your temperature, provides emotional comfort, and allows you to get the restorative slumber you need.
The Kakun body pillow is a long-term solution for many common sleep difficulties experienced by side sleepers. Sleep issues may result from chronic pain, injury, restlessness, discomfort, stress, anxiety, pregnancy, autism spectrum disorders and more. The Kakun body pillow alleviates these issues by ensuring proper body alignment, giving you the deep relaxation and quality-sleep time you need to heal and arise feeling rested each morning.
Even those who feel they sleep well can enjoy the benefits of sleeping with a body pillow, such as speedier recovery from athletic exertion, emotional support for children, and your partner will most definitely appreciate less snoring.
- Includes 100% GOLS certified organic shredded latex fill
- Includes one 100% GOTS certified organic cotton envelope-style outer casing
- Includes one 100% GOTS certified organic cotton zippered inner casing for easy access to inner pillow fill
- Distributes weight evenly to improve blood circulation
- Relieves muscular tension which helps you get to sleep faster
- Improves positioning and reduces pressure on the lower back, spine, shoulders and hips
- Allows the spine to fully relax, minimizing the need to shift positions to find comfort
- Can help to ease snoring by keeping you from turning onto your back
How to Customize
Steps to help you remove shredded latex from your pillow to adjust the height:
- Open up the outer protective cover of the pillow
- Pull the cover at least half way down the pillow
- Hold the pillow with the opening side upward
- Before opening the inner pillow cover, shake pillow to move the fill down and away from the top opening of the pillow
- Tap the top of your pillowcase to shake latex away from the pillow‘s zipper on the inside
- Open the zipper. If latex gets caught in the zipper, gently pick it out with your fingertips
- Tip your pillow into the bag and pour out as much latex as needed
- While still over the bag, sweep excess latex bits off of the cover and zipper area
- Zip back up - sweep excess off of outer area with fingertips
- Vacuum any excess spills. If working outside, remember that latex is biodegradable
Warm water wash and tumble dry organic cotton body pillow case on lowest dryer setting. Do not wash latex fill and do not expose it to direct sunlight or high heat.
11 lb (XSmall) 14" x 44"
17 lb (Regular) 17” x 52"